|· Foreign investment;
· Corporate governance;
· Public investment projects, public-private partnerships;
· Commercial contract;
|· Legal research project;
· Consultancy in support of commercial dispute resolution.
Dr. Ho Ngoc Hien is a senior legal advisor at WIKI LEGAL Limited Law Firm. Dr. Ho Ngoc Hien is a legal expert with years of experience in consulting on infrastructure projects, corporate structure consulting, corporate governance, commercial contracts and trade dispute resolution. trade.
Dr. Ho Ngoc Hien currently holds the position of Deputy Head of the Faculty of Law, Academy of Social Sciences, and at the same time teaches postgraduate teaching at leading law training institutions in Vietnam. Dr. Ho Ngoc Hien is also the author or co-author of many research works, monographs on jurisprudence applied when teaching for undergraduate or graduate.
- Demand for perfecting the legal system by 2030 (National Political Publishing House Truth – 2018)
- About the school of legal economics (National Political Publishing House – 2012)
- Legal protection agencies (Hue University Press – 2012)
- Liability of minors (National Political Publishing House – 2004)
Scientific research works:
- Contract law in the context of the international import box in Vietnam today (Ministry-level project, Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences – 2019)
- Reform of the law on enterprises and investment in the process of international integration in Vietnam today (Ministry-level project, Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences – 2015)
- Research and analysis of policies in the current law-making process in Vietnam (Ministry level project / National legislative development project, Ministry of Justice – 2014)
Ho Ngoc Hien obtained a bachelor’s degree in Economics Law at Hanoi Law University in 1998; received a Master’s degree in Economic Law at Hanoi Law University in 2004 and a Doctorate in Laws majoring in Economic Law at the State Institute of Law and Law / Academy of Social Sciences in 2012.